In today's hot real estate market, the decision of whether or not to utilize a real estate agent is critical. While most buyers and sellers value their time greatly and many can't put in the tremendous number of hours required to manage a transaction on their own, most benefit even more from the expertise that a professional agent delivers. Buying or selling a home is likely the biggest financial event in your life – getting it right is not just important, it's essential. If you required a surgery to maintain good health, would you prefer the physician who'd mastered his craft through deep experience on many other patients, or the novice who happened to be available, or charged a lesser rate? A North Carolina native, Chris is a seasoned expert and has closed 300+ real estate transactions. He can spot things in a deal that you can't see – things he's likely handled dozens of times with other clients. Quite simply – he works for you, to represent your best interests. While some clients wonder if they can afford an agent, Chris's clients have a shared mindset that they cannot afford not to use his services. A seasoned negotiator, Chris is likely to bring real financial value to your deal that you may not be able to obtain on your own.
To ensure you understand the value Chris will bring to your relationship, here’s what you need to know:
• Holds licenses in both North Carolina and South Carolina, expanding your possibilities
• Represents both buyers and sellers
• Enjoys helping first-time buyers, making a potentially overwhelming process simple and seamless – or representing more experienced buyers and sellers who have higher complexity or higher value transactions
• Understands that being extremely responsive and timely in communications is one of the highest expectations of his clients
• Possesses deep expertise in a diverse array of Charlotte neighborhoods from Plaza Midwood, Southend, Myers Park, South Charlotte, Southpark and more
• Represents clients for new construction as well (you still need someone to represent your interests)
Whether you're searching for a home or selling your current one, Chris will bring you peace of mind through the real estate journey. When he's not working, you're likely to find Chris along one of the beautiful beaches in North or South Carolina. He enjoys Charlotte's dynamic culinary scene as well – and happy to give recommendations on a favorite local brewery, wine bar or restaurant!
"So great to work with! I would recommend to anyone buying or selling a house! He helped us through every step of the process and even helped clean after other agent's showings! The condo sold within 2 weeks of listing - what else can I say - he was fast which was fantastic" -Happy Client
5925 Carnegie Blvd, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28209